The team at Discovernet has spent over 20 years providing audits and assessments for organizations of all sizes. Our experienced engineers can assist in pointing out design flaws and vulnerabilities in your network and systems, while leveraging and redesigning your current infrastructure to ensure a sound security landscape.
What is an IT Audit? Here is a short video to explain.
We currently provide the following services for our customers:
- Network Audit/Security Architecture Review will assist your organization in grasping the current state of your security posture. Recommendations are provided to assist in improving your security goals.
- Vulnerability Assessments are a necessary step in any security program. Systems must be assessed from an external and internal perspective on an on-going basis to ensure that only the necessary services are being permitted and that appropriate steps are being taken to confirm that these services are not vulnerable to exploits.
- Help to communicate and translate risks and threats into business terms so that senior management and owners will full understand and make better decisions.
- Penetration Tests take a vulnerability assessment to the next level. With granted permission, a penetration test will go beyond traditional vulnerability testing to confirm exploitation.
- Incident Response is necessary in any organization. Our team can be your first call when an incident occurs.
Discovernet provides Managed IT Services for businesses in the Greater Toronto Area, including Mississauga, Hamilton, Brampton, Brantford, Oakville, and Burlington.